Sydney PCM Part 2 September 25th - 27th
Sydney PCM PART 2 SEMINAR
WHEN: September 25th - 27th
WHERE: The Boulevard Hotel, 90 William St Sydney
ADVANCED COMMUNICATION AND INFLUENCE SKILLS PROVIDE
A SIGNIFICANT COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN TODAYS WORLD
In this Part 2 course, participants will further explore the Process Communication Model and develop new skills for constructive conflict resolution, how to identify potential problems in relationships and how to find the best solutions to expedite resolution of often tricky situations.
In addition to ensuring the concepts learned in the Part 1 course are well understood, you will also:
- The underlying emotional issues each personality phase has which may cause periods of long-term and intense distress;
- The role our early environment plays in our behaviour and how it can lead to miscommunication;
- How personality types, their psychological needs, communication channels, their perceptions and distress patterns all come together and are highly predictable;
- How those distress patterns are linked to particular “scripts”, which are the negative blueprints of life;
- How failed communication and not having our needs meet may invite us into distress;
- How verbal and non-verbal clues help us to assess a situation and how we can motivate ourselves and others and communicate effectively.
This Part seminar decodes the mechanics and failure mechanisms of distress, making it easier to apply PCM in a variety of high pressure situations experienced in our modern, fast paced world. Be warned…there is lots of practice time!
Download the registration form here: